Pumpkin spice latte may be a beverage but that doesn't mean you can't apply all of the same delicious ingredients and flavors into something equally amazing – like ice cream! Made by combining pumpkin purée, coconut milk, coconut sugar, and spices, this dessert is packed with accessible, affordable, and simple ingredients, no refined sugar, and healthy fats. Scoop this flavorful ice cream into a pumpkin and top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream for the perfect fall aesthetic.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream [Vegan]
For the Ice Cream:
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened canned pumpkin purée
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 14-ounce can solid coconut (remove the water)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin coffee grounds
How to Prepare Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream [Vegan]
- Whisk all the ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions. Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze until firm.
- To make the coconut whipped cream, throw all of the ingredients in the bowl of a standing mixer. Whip for 3-5 minutes until clumps are removed. Top with cinnamon and additional coffee grounds.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.