Another yummy way to get Pumpkin into your day....Protein Pumpkin Pancakes! These pancakes are gluten free and don't contain banana. You also only need 4 ingredients to make them! Chocolate protein and pumpkin puree is a match made in heaven. Top it with extra chocolate sauce and figs to take it to a whole other level! Make these Protein Pumpkin Pancakes next Saturday for breakfast! They are absolutely delicious!
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 flax egg
- 1 Scoop of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Combine all the above ingredients into a bowl until a smooth batter forms
- Heat the coconut oil in the frying pan
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture to form small circles and fry on each side until golden
- Stack them up and top with all your favourite toppings!