Another yummy way to get Pumpkin into your day....Protein Pumpkin Pancakes! These pancakes are gluten free and don't contain banana. You also only need 4 ingredients to make them! Chocolate protein and pumpkin puree is a match made in heaven. Top it with extra chocolate sauce and figs to take it to a whole other level! Make these Protein Pumpkin Pancakes next Saturday for breakfast! They are absolutely delicious!
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Protein Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 flax egg
- 1 Scoop of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons Buckwheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil for frying
How to Prepare Pumpkin Protein Pancakes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Combine all the above ingredients into a bowl until a smooth batter forms
- Heat the coconut oil in the frying pan
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture to form small circles and fry on each side until golden
- Stack them up and top with all your favourite toppings!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.