I have for you a Pumpkin Ice Cream and Brownie Parfait that is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free and 100 percent delicious! The entire recipe can be made in about 30 minutes and the only special equipment you need to make this dreamy dessert is an ice cream maker and a blender. Once you get your ice cream in the machine, you can start on the brownies and they are both ready right about the same time. While the pumpkin ice cream and brownies are good by themselves, the combination together is amazing.
Pumpkin Ice Cream and Brownie Parfait [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Ice Cream:
- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 5 organic cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoon organic nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons organic ginger
For the Brownie:
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 2/3 cups organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax, plus 2 tablespoons water)
To Make the Ice Cream:
- Put all ingredients for the ice cream into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your ice cream maker and prepare according to your ice cream makers instructions.
To Make the Brownies:
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour into a glass baking dish and bake at 350°F for approximately 15-20 minutes or fully baked.
- Let the brownies cool completely before adding to the parfait.
- Take a piece of brownie and crumble into your bowl/dish as the bottom layer.
- Add a couple of scoops of ice cream on top of the brownie.
- Add another layer of brownie.
- Add another layer of ice cream.