These wholesome Vegan Pumpkin Granola Bars are easy to make & are the perfect low carb snack for on the go or breakfast. They’re soft, chewy and made with wholesome grain free, gluten free, paleo and keto friendly ingredients.You could of course use a home made granola instead. Of course, the pumpkin puree is the start of the show! It is THE autumn ingredient. Mix with granola, nut butter, almonds, salt, coconut oil, vanilla, and sweetener for delicious Vegan Pumpkin Granola Bars!
Pumpkin Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup drippy nut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup zero sugar fruit syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup Granola
- 1/3 cups sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 356°F. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a large pot, add the nut butter, coconut oil, pumpkin puree and fruit syrup over medium heat, while stirring frequently until combined. Remove pot from heat and allow mixture to cool down for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in pumpkin pie spice, salt and vanilla
- Stir in the granola and sliced almonds
- Transfer mixture into prepared pan while pressing down very firmly and flattening with a spatula until compressed.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, until edges are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Use a sharp knife, cut into even rectangles. Bars can be stored in an airtight container or resealable bags in the freezer for up to 3 months.