Biting into a forkful of this pumpkin cashew cream cake is an experience that has to happen. The cashew and sugar pumpkin-based filling is a creamy, sweet, slightly tangy slice of heaven while the simple crust can be made two different ways, depending on what you have in your pantry. Top this beauty with walnut pieces and a drizzle of raw chocolate sauce.
Pumpkin Cashew Cream Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
Ingredients You Need for Pumpkin Cashew Cream Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- 1 cup gluten-free oats or walnuts
- 1 cup raisins or dates
- 2 cups cashews (preferably soaked for 3-4 hours)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sugar pumpkin (about 6 cups) peeled, cubed and deseeded
How to Prepare Pumpkin Cashew Cream Cake [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Raw]
- To make the crust: pulse the oats or nuts in your food processor until they become crumbs.
- Add the raisins or dates and process until it all sticks together. Press into the bottom of a lined spring form pan and set in the fridge.
- To make the cheesecake: blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender until thick and smooth.
- Spread evenly into your spring form pan (on top of your crust) and put in the fridge for about 24 hours.
- Slice and serve with a chocolate or caramel sauce and perhaps some ice cream.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Slice: Calories: 179 | Carbs: 26 g | Fat: 8 g | Protein: 5 g | Sodium: 8 mg | Sugar: 12 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.