The ultimate Vegan Probiotic Berry Smoothie. This gut-healthy smoothie is delicious, rich in probiotics, vegan & gluten-free! Now here’s a smoothie that will start you off in the new year just right!
Probiotic Berry Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Probiotic Berry Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup water
How to Prepare Probiotic Berry Smoothie [Vegan]
- Peel and dice apple and pear, and place into a blender. Add blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, coconut yogurt and water as needed.
- Blend until smooth and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.