This easy and delicious potato salad is sure to be a hit at your next potluck or picnic, but you certainly don't need to wait until then to make it!
Potluck Potato Salad [Vegan]
- 4 cups of potatoes, washed and quartered
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce fresh tofu block, chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black sea salt (white is fine if you don’t have black)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- A sprinkle of herb salt
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Gently add your potatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until they are tender (don’t overcook them!).
- Drain your pot and add cold water to help the potatoes cool off. While the potatoes are cooling, add the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix it up.
- Drain the cooled potatoes and add them in and mix everything together. You can serve as is, or over some nice, crunchy greens or with some crackers.
- Potato Recipes