Making these Vegan Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls is easy, and they’re ready in just about 15 minutes. So it’s a perfect dessert for when you get unexpected guests… or just crave something sweet. This recipe will be a hit with everyone -- it's definitely a showstopper.
Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls [Vegan]
For the Cinnamon Rolls:
- 9 ounces pizza dough, refrigerated
- 5 tablespoons butter, plant-based
- 1/3 cup sugar, granulated
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
For the Glaze:
- 7 ounces cream cheese, vegan
- 1/2 cup sugar, icing
- 1 teaspoons vanilla paste
- 2-4 tablespoons milk, plant-based
- Preheat oven to 340°F. Line a large round baking pan with baking paper.
- Roll out your pizza dough - we used one already rolled, so we just unfolded it. Otherwise, roll it out to create a rectangle about 1/3 inch thick.
- Melt vegan butter and spread over the rolled out pizza dough.
- In a bowl, mix together granulated sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the dough.
- Roll up the dough by the longer side to create a "log". Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into round slices, and add them to the baking pan, wide side down.
- Place the baking pan into the preheated oven and bake 15-20 minutes at 170°C / 340 °F, until the dough just turns golden. Once baked remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. While mixing, slowly add icing sugar and vanilla. When your glaze is smooth, add milk by the spoon, until the right consistency is achieved, depending how thick or runny you want your glaze.
- Glaze your cinnamon rolls and serve.
- Store in an air-tight container refrigerated for up to 3 days,