A delectable treat for the sweet tooth in all of us! And so simple to make too!
Pistachio Matcha Truffles [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup raw, shelled pistachios
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons matcha tea powder
- 1 teaspoons powdered vanilla bean
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut + 1/2 teaspoon matcha
- Place the pistachios and the dates in a food processor and pulse until well incorporated.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until the mixture holds together well when pinched.
- Form into balls, about the size of golfballs.
- Mix the coconut shreds and the matcha tea until the coconut is coated.
- Roll the balls in the coconut mixture and store in the fridge until ready to eat.