Popsicles are pretty much a staple in our diets during the hot, summer months and these cool, refreshing treats are some of the best. The creamy coconut is sweetened with a dash of maple syrup and then flavored with pistachios and a blueberry purée that will knock your socks of.
Pistachio, Blueberry, and Maple Coconut Creme Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract, optional
- 3-4 pistachios
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- In a food processor, blitz pistachio chewy bites for about 20-30 seconds. Set aside.
- Fill each popsicle mold with 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Add 2 teaspoons ground pistachios into each mold
- In the same processor, add remaining coconut milk, blueberries, maple syrup, and maple extract
- Blend until the blueberries turn the mixture into a purple-blue liquid, about a minute
- Fill all the mold with remaining coconut milk-blueberry mixture
- Place the popsicle mold in the freezer an hour
- Remove the mold from the freezer, add popsicle sticks, and freeze another 4-6 hours