Vegan White Chocolate Strawberries: they’re such an easy-to-make, decadent-but-still-on-the-healthier-side dessert! The process is fairly straightforward, melt the chocolate ingredients, dip the strawberries and leave to set.Add Sprinkles and toppings of your choice. You can decorate them to look as fancy or as simple as you’d like. The most important thing to do is make sure your strawberries are pat completely dry after washing. A different take on the classic chocolate covered strawberry. These vegan White Chocolate Strawberries make a beautiful gift and the perfect snack to store in the fridge/freezer when you’re craving a quick bite of something sweet.
Pink and White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Wash and pat dry your strawberries. Ensure strawberries are completely dry.
- Melt your vegan white chocolate with your coconut oil. And stir together
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and dip strawberries into chocolate to coat. Before it dries, top with sprinkles and decorations
- To create a ombre effect separate strawberries into sets of four, dip the first four into the white chocolate mixture. Then add a few drops of the food coloring into the chocolate mixture, stir well and dip the next four strawberries and so on.
- Allow to cool completely before enjoying.