The coconut, the rum, the pineapple…might as well throw in a one-way ticket to Waikiki beach. This fun, easy-to-make dessert is the perfect treat for outdoor entertaining and transporting your guests to the tropics.
Piña Colada Popsicles [Vegan]
- 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1 whole banana
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rum, or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon. shredded coconut
- 1 cup raspberries, for color (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender (except shredded coconut and raspberries) and blend until smooth.
- Stir in shredded coconut and raspberries (optional).
- Pour mixture in popsicle molds and insert sticks. Or, pour into ice cube trays and insert toothpicks.
- Freeze until solid.