These grain-free vegan Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies are a decadent yet healthy treat! Fudgy brownies are topped with a peanut butter swirl for the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter combo.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (leave out if peanut butter is salted)
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon - 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the bananas, 1/2 cup peanut butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup until smooth and creamy. Stir in almond flour, cocoa powder and sea salt. Taste and add more maple syrup as needed.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish. Drop remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter onto the batter in sections, then swirl using a knife.
- Bake brownies for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Peanut Butter