This is a great make-ahead recipe as well and works awesome for a packed lunch or quickly heated up for a snack/dinner. It uses simple ingredients that you probably have at home and substitutions can be made such as spaghetti or udon for soba noodles and you can also use any type of vegetable you want!
Peanut Butter Soba Noodles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Peanut Butter Soba Noodles [Vegan]
- 1 package soba noodles
- 1 head of broccoli cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
How to Prepare Peanut Butter Soba Noodles [Vegan]
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add your soba noodles and cook according to package directions. During last 2 minutes of cook time, add broccoli. Drain all
- While noodles are cooking, combine the rest of the ingredients in a pan and whisk until incorporated. You just want it to bubble a little bit to heat through and your sauce is done!
- Combine sauce with noodles and broccoli, using a little bit of the pasta water if you need to thin the sauce
- Peanut Butter
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving Calories: 638 | Carbs: 87 g | Fat: 20 g | Protein: 24 g | Sodium: 655 mg | Sugar: 10 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.