These homemade no-bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars are super yummy, super simple to make, and packed with healthy fats, fiber, and plant-based protein.
Peanut Butter Protein Bars [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Powdered sugar-free monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- up to 4 tablespoons coconut flour (optional: add if your nut butter is drippy and your bars seem too wet)
- up to 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (optional: add if your nut butter is thick and your bars seem too dry)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips for topping (optional)
- Line a standard loaf pan with parchment (or use a silicone loaf pan).
- Put peanut butter, protein powder, sweetener, ground chia, vanilla, and salt into a food processor container and blend well, scraping the sides and bottom with a spatula as needed. Add coconut flour or melted coconut oil as needed for desired consistency (see note above).
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, press down firmly, and smooth the top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips as desired.
- Freeze until firm before cutting into bars. Serve cold from the fridge or freeze.
- Peanut Butter