These homemade no-bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars are super yummy, super simple to make, and packed with healthy fats, fiber, and plant-based protein.
Peanut Butter Protein Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Peanut Butter Protein Bars [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Powdered sugar-free monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- up to 4 tablespoons coconut flour (optional: add if your nut butter is drippy and your bars seem too wet)
- up to 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (optional: add if your nut butter is thick and your bars seem too dry)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips for topping (optional)
How to Prepare Peanut Butter Protein Bars [Vegan]
- Line a standard loaf pan with parchment (or use a silicone loaf pan).
- Put peanut butter, protein powder, sweetener, ground chia, vanilla, and salt into a food processor container and blend well, scraping the sides and bottom with a spatula as needed. Add coconut flour or melted coconut oil as needed for desired consistency (see note above).
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, press down firmly, and smooth the top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips as desired.
- Freeze until firm before cutting into bars. Serve cold from the fridge or freeze.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Peanut Butter
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.