These granola bites are perfect for snacking on and easy to make!
Peanut Butter and Chia Granola Bites [Vegan]
- 1 cup peanut butter, or your favorite nut butter
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (also great with almond extract)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chia seeds or hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup dried fruit
- optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven for 350°F.
- In a pot, mix together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil on a low heat until they are all melted together. Add in the cinnamon, salt and extract and mix together.
- Then, add in the oats, nuts, dried fruit and chia seeds.
- Form into balls and bake in the oven for 18 minutes.