This delicious, garlic, cool parsley spread is a spicy, bread roll, toast / sandwich or even plain.
Parsley Spread [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups stale bread
- 3/4 of a bunch of parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nut
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Soak the bread in water for 2 hours.
- Squeeze it tightly to remove any excess water.
- Blend garlic, walnut and parsley in blender. Then add the bread and other ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Store in a jar or airtight container in the refrigerator.