These vegan pancakes are the perfect feel-good food for the cold days. Whether for breakfast, as a dessert or as an evening reward for a long day! With only four ingredients, the pancakes are prepared very quickly - and eaten just as fast!
- 250g spelled flour (or wheat flour)
- 50g granulated sugar
- 5g baking powder
- 200 - 250g almond milk
- Mix spelled flour with sugar and baking powder. Stir 200g almond milk with the whisk. If the dough is still too thick, stir in a little more milk. If you use wheat flour, you usually need a little less fluid.
- Heat some sunflower oil in a frying pan. The oil is hot enough if you pour a drop of batter and it starts to bubble.
- Then one after each puffed out a pancake. For this pour 2EL into the pan. Bake for 2 - 3 minutes, turn over and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add a little sunflower oil after every third pancake, so that the other pieces do not burn.
- Dab the pancakes well with a paper towel and mash snow!