These quick paleo sweet potatoes in coconut oil are sweet, spicy, and so easy to make! A light and healthy fall side that your family will love!
Paleo Maple Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Paleo Maple Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 2 pounds of sweet potatoes cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups of cubes or 2 large/4 small sweet potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
How to Prepare Paleo Maple Oven-Roasted Sweet Potatoes [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cubed sweet potatoes with coconut oil and maple syrup and
- toss to evenly coat.
- Add in half of the yellow curry powder and cinnamon and toss to coat. Add in the remaining curry powder, cinnamon, and the ginger and toss until all the potatoes are coated
- Place the potatoes onto a baking sheet (you’ll probably need two!) and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the potatoes and bake for another 5-10 mins or until fork tender
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired, and drizzle with maple syrup.
Tossing in two batches ensures that the spices are evenly coated, and you don’t bite into a curry bomb!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 169 | Carbs: 36 g | Fat: 2.4 g | Protein: 2.4 g | Sodium: 108 mg | Sugar: 11.3 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.