Brussels sprouts certainly aren't the most popular vegetable but they will be your new favorite with this recipe! Roasting Brussels sprouts gives them an adorable crispy texture and an awesome flavor, and if you add a bit of orange juice while roasting them, you will get delicious caramelized Brussels sprouts.
Orange Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Pomegranate and Hazelnuts [Vegan]
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 orange: the juice and the zest
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 355°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Clean the sprouts by removing the outer leaves, remove the stem and halve them.
- Place into a bowl and mix with the olive oil, orange juice, and salt. Spread on the baking tray and roast until golden, about 20 minutes.
- When ready, remove from the tray and stir in the pomegranates and hazelnuts.