This Oat Bread recipe is designed for a bread machine, although it's still possible to make it by hand. The oat bread recipe is great for the express or rapid setting on your bread machine- on my machine that means fresh bread in under an hour! Not only will your home smell like delicious homemade bread, you can feel confident knowing every ingredient in the bread you are feeding your beautiful body, and your loved ones.
Oat Bread [Vegan]
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive oil & vegetable oil both work)
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar or Agave Nectar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 5 teaspoons fast rising or bread machine yeast
- Add the hot water, then oil to the bread machine.
- Next add the sugar and salt.
- Add the bread flour and oat flour. Make a well in the center of the flour, and carefully add yeast to the well, making sure it does not come into contact with the liquid.
- Select the express or rapid setting on the bread machine for a 24-ounce loaf. Push start.
- Oat Flour