Think a great cheesecake needs to bake and chill all day long? No way!! This no-bake strawberry lemon cheesecake is simple to throw together and firms up nicely without any need for baking. It's also vegan and gluten-free! The saltiness of the pretzels and the tang of the cheesecake are a flavor match made in foodie heaven. With the addition of strawberry sauce and lemon, your taste buds will sing.
No-Bake Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake With Pretzel Crust [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Pretzel Crust:
- 3 cups gluten-free pretzels (or 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Lemon Cheesecake:
- 2 8-ounce packages vegan cream cheese
- 1 13.5 ounces can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch sea salt
For the Strawberry Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups quartered strawberries
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment.
- Add the pretzels to a food processor and process until fine. Add the coconut sugar and coconut oil and pulse until mixture comes together. Press into the bottom of the springform pan firmly. Set in the refrigerator to chill at least 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, cream together the cheesecake ingredients until smooth. Once crust has chilled for 20 minutes, spread cheesecake base over the crust. Set in the refrigerator to set for at least 1 hour.
- While cheesecake is setting, add the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice to a medium saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until berries begin to break down and sugar has dissolved. Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and cool.
- When cheesecake is ready to be served, top each slice with strawberry topping and extra lemon zest, if desired.