Delicious spiced pumpkin, creamy cashews, and maple syrup ... you really can't go wrong with this cheesecake. Once you've made the creamy filling, simply set it atop the sticky date-nut crust and pop it into the freezer! The hardest part is waiting for it to set, but trust us, the results are well worth it!
No-Bake Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free]
For the Crust:
- 3/4 cup pitted dates or raisins
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons water, if needed
For the Filling:
- 2 1/2 cups soaked raw cashews
- 1 cup pumpkin purée, no sugar or salt added
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted plus 1 tablespoon coconut butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice, plus more to taste
For the Topping:
- Prepare the crust by processing the dates and nuts in your food processor. Add the water if needed until you have a sticky consistency. Transfer mixture to a cheesecake pan and leave in the refrigerator while you make the filling.
- Blend the cashews, pumpkin, maple syrup, milk, vanilla, and spices until you have a very creamy consistency. Add melted coconut oil and blend again.
- Spread mixture over the crust and freeze for at least 12 hours. Once ready, leave outside the freezer for 15 minutes and remove from pan while still frozen. Take back to the refrigerator and leave for another 8 hrs before slicing.
- Top cheesecake with mulberries, your favorite fruits, or any other topping you want.