These bars are naturally sweetened with maple syrup and vanilla extract. Packed with peanut butter and coconut flavor, they are satisfying and healthy while killing a chocolate craving in a flash!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bars [Vegan]
- 1 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + a pinch more for topping
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips, melted
- Combine powdered peanut butter, maple syrup, water, vanilla extract, and coconut in a large bowl.
- Press into an aluminum foil-lined 8x4 pan or Tupperware container.
- Spread melted chocolate chips over top and top with additional coconut if desired.
- Freeze for 1 hour before slicing and serving. Store in refrigerator.