Grain-free, gluten-free vegan granola bars, sweetened with brown rice syrup. They have a chewy, fruity texture with the added bonus of crunchy pumpkin seeds. Rich in protein, healthy fats and iron, these bars are perfect for a quick breakfast, workout refueling or as a healthy dessert option!
No-Bake Apricot Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Apricot Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup apricots, chopped
- 2/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 cups brown rice syrup
- pinch or two of sea salt
How to Prepare No-Bake Apricot Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine cashew butter and brown rice syrup.
- Once evenly mixed, add cashew butter mix to oat mixture, stirring thoroughly to combine. It should form a semi-gooey, cookie batter like consistency. If it's too crumbly, add a little water, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Line a baking sheet with low edges with parchment. Press your batter into it and smooth out to fill the sheet. It should be a uniform thickness all the way across.
- Transfer to the fridge for about half an hour to let your batter set, then cut it into bars and transfer to a sealed container.
Store in the fridge.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.