Grain-free, gluten-free vegan granola bars, sweetened with brown rice syrup. They have a chewy, fruity texture with the added bonus of crunchy pumpkin seeds. Rich in protein, healthy fats and iron, these bars are perfect for a quick breakfast, workout refueling or as a healthy dessert option!
No-Bake Apricot Granola Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup apricots, chopped
- 2/3 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 cups brown rice syrup
- pinch or two of sea salt
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine cashew butter and brown rice syrup.
- Once evenly mixed, add cashew butter mix to oat mixture, stirring thoroughly to combine. It should form a semi-gooey, cookie batter like consistency. If it's too crumbly, add a little water, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Line a baking sheet with low edges with parchment. Press your batter into it and smooth out to fill the sheet. It should be a uniform thickness all the way across.
- Transfer to the fridge for about half an hour to let your batter set, then cut it into bars and transfer to a sealed container.
Store in the fridge.