Its secretly a vegan green smoothie, and not so secretly amazeballs. Hope you give it a go if you're craving a chocolate shake but aren't digging guilt and remorse. Hooray for food impostors!
Nearly Raw Chocolate Milkshake [Vegan]
- 2/3 cup or more frozen banana
- 1/2 cup or more frozen raspberries
- 1-2 cups water
- Handful of ice
- 1-2 tbsp raw cacao power
- 1 tbsp unsweetened pear or apple butter
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Liquid stevia to taste
- Blend everything together except ice. Taste. If not sweet enough add more stevia, if not chocolatey enough add more cacao.
- Taste and if satisfied add ice and blend until smooth and thick. Enjoy.
- Raw Cacao