This mushroom soup is creamy and full of deep and rich mushroom flavor - so good!
Mushroom Soup [Vegan]
- 4 cups white mushrooms in slices
- 7/8 cup potato, cut
- 1 1/8 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried porcinis
- 1/2 cup vegan milk
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons White wine
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Moisten the porcini in the milk for 2 hours. Drain them without getting rid of the milk, and dry them.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil and cook for with the onion for one minute. Add the mushrooms (both fresh and dry). Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the wine. When it evaporates, add water, potato and parsley.
- When the vegetables boil, add salt, pepper, milk and the remaining oil.
- Puree with an immersion blender until smooth. Optionally garnish with sauted cashews. Enjoy.