This would make a nice little side dish, or if you’re looking for a grain-free main, you could use this as well. I love eating salads made out of spiralized vegetables like zucchini, beets, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Spaghetti squash is kind of the same idea but it’s naturally noodle-y!
Miso Sesame Spaghetti Squash [Vegan]
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cut in half lengthwise (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Scrape out the seeds from the squash. Drizzle the squash with a little olive oil/coconut oil/avocado oil (whichever you prefer).
- Place the squash cute side down on a lined baking tray and cook for 25-30 minutes, until you can pierce a fork from the flesh to the skin.
- Using a fork, scrape the flesh from the skin.
- Place all of the sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Toss the dressing with the squash. Garnish with parsley.