These low-fat pumpkin pies are very easy to make and seriously addictive. Extremely sweet that just one or two will be more than enough to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Mini Low-Fat Pumpkin Pies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
To Make the Cookie Base:
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup packed dates, soaked in warm water for 20 min
- 1/4 teaspoon maca powder
To Make the Filling:
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup packed dates, soaked 10 min
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare a cupcake tray with cupcake liners and set aside. Mix the pecan and dates in food processor until crumbly. Add maca powder and mix again until sticky.
- Fill each paper liner with 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture, it should cover around 1/2 of it. Freeze while you prepare the filling.
- Using your food processor, mix pumpkin puree with dates until it becomes completely smooth. Add spices and taste until it has the perfect amount of spices for you.
- Remove tray from freezer and fill each one with 1 full tablespoon of the mixture. Freeze again until firm, 3-4 hours before serving.
Top with dried mulberries and enjoy every single bite.