HOLY CRAP YUMMMMM. So, these actually taste like the candy bars I used to greedily inhale when I was a kid. Sweet, creamy decadence in the shape we have come to recognize as holy: the chocolate bar. If you're just starting to get into healthy living or vegan treats, this is a wise one to try because it's gonna make everyone flip out in a good way. Let's chocolate. I did just use chocolate as a verb and I'm okay with it.
‘Milk’ Chocolate Bars [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2-3 tablespoon hazelnut butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped vanilla bean (or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- A few dates if you want there to be chewy middle (you do)
- Blend everything - except the dates - together until smooth and liquid.
- Pour into chocolate bar molds or whatever shape you fancy.
- Dump in a date to create a chewy center and let them get hard in the refrigerator.