HOLY CRAP YUMMMMM. So, these actually taste like the candy bars I used to greedily inhale when I was a kid. Sweet, creamy decadence in the shape we have come to recognize as holy: the chocolate bar. If you're just starting to get into healthy living or vegan treats, this is a wise one to try because it's gonna make everyone flip out in a good way. Let's chocolate. I did just use chocolate as a verb and I'm okay with it.
‘Milk’ Chocolate Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for ‘Milk’ Chocolate Bars [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2-3 tablespoon hazelnut butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped vanilla bean (or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- A few dates if you want there to be chewy middle (you do)
How to Prepare ‘Milk’ Chocolate Bars [Vegan]
- Blend everything - except the dates - together until smooth and liquid.
- Pour into chocolate bar molds or whatever shape you fancy.
- Dump in a date to create a chewy center and let them get hard in the refrigerator.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 1066 | Total Carbs: 116 g | Total Fat: 51 g | Total Protein: 12 g | Total Sodium: 374 g | Total Sugar: 98 g Per Serving: Calories: 533 | Carbs: 58 g | Fat: 26 g | Protein: 6 g | Sodium: 187 mg | Sugar: 49 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.