Smooth and creamy, these peanut butter morsels melt in your mouth! They're made from wholesome ingredients like coconut flour, coconut oil, dates, and obviously peanut butter. Plus, they're a breeze to make! All you have to do is mix everything together, pat it down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes or until hard and cut them into little squares. Too easy.
Melt In Your Mouth Peanut Butter Morsels [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup dates plus 1 tablespoon water
- First blend dates with water to make a date paste.
- Then, blend the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pat down evenly in a glass dish.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until hard.
- Cut into tiny squares.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or in a cool dark place for up to 2 weeks. Or freeze for an indefinite amount of time.