Why have traditional dinner rolls when you can have ones that are infused with matcha and seasoned with rosemary leaves? These dinner rolls are fluffy, flavorful, and considering they're gluten-free and don't require kneading, very easy to make. Bake these 20 minutes before dinner for a delicious warm batch for your meal.
Matcha Rosemary Dinner Rolls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan
- 2 tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 10-15 leaves of rosemary
- Whisk and mix all the ingredients together until the dough is soft. No kneading because there is no gluten.
- Form into knots or rolls. Let rest and rise without a kitchen towel in a room temperature for about 45-60 minutes. Gluten-free baking requires a little longer rising time than regular baking.
- Bake on 435°F for 25 minutes or more depending on your oven.