Matcha Rice Krispy Treats, a childhood favorite with a matcha boost! No bake, vegan + gluten free. Great for a snack or dessert with a boost of matcha. Only four ingredients needed.
Matcha Rice Krispy Treats [Vegan]
- 4 Tablespoons (1/4 cup) coconut oil
- 4 1/2 cups vegan mini marshmallows
- 6 1/2 cups vegan Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Line a 8×10 or 9×11 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large pot, melt the coconut oil on medium heat. Using a spatula, gently fold in tiny marshmallows. Mix well to combine, then turn stove off.
- Add in the Rice Krispies cereal and matcha. Mix until the cereal is completely coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Using a spatula, transfer mixture to the baking pan. Press down firmly with the back of the spatula.
- Leave to set for about 30 minutes. You can also pop into the fridge or freezer to speed up the process.
- Once set, slice pieces and enjoy! Store in airtight container in fridge