The simplest, creamiest cashew butter you can make, atop complex-carb rich gluten-free oats and antioxidant-packed goji berries. Low sugar, super delicious.
Maple Cashew Butter with Oats and Goji Berries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 tablespoons cashews
- 1/5 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with hot water for five minutes. Drain.
- Combine cashews, almond milk, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place oats and berries on a plate, drizzle with cashew butter and sprinkle with nutmeg.