The simplest, creamiest cashew butter you can make, atop complex-carb rich gluten-free oats and antioxidant-packed goji berries. Low sugar, super delicious.
Maple Cashew Butter with Oats and Goji Berries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Maple Cashew Butter with Oats and Goji Berries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 tablespoons cashews
- 1/5 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
How to Prepare Maple Cashew Butter with Oats and Goji Berries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with hot water for five minutes. Drain.
- Combine cashews, almond milk, maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place oats and berries on a plate, drizzle with cashew butter and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 435 | Carbs: 56 g | Fat: 20 g | Protein: 15 g | Sodium: 265 mg | Sugar: 23 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.