With the tropical notes of mango, a zesty kick from orange and ginger, and sweet pieces of cherries in each bite, these popsicles are the definition of a refreshing summer treat! They take less than 15 minutes to prepare, but the hardest part is waiting a couple of hours for them to set!
Mango Cherry Popsicles [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2+ hours
- 1 mango (medium-sized), cut into cubes
- 1 orange (medium-sized), peeled
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Handful of cherries, pitted and halved
- Rinse and drain soaked cashews and throw them into the blender along with the rest of ingredients except cherries. Blend until smooth
- Add cherries to the popsicle molds and fill with the mango puree
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until solid
- Run under warm water until popsicles slide out of the mold and enjoy!