With the tropical notes of mango, a zesty kick from orange and ginger, and sweet pieces of cherries in each bite, these popsicles are the definition of a refreshing summer treat! They take less than 15 minutes to prepare, but the hardest part is waiting a couple of hours for them to set!
Mango Cherry Popsicles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Mango Cherry Popsicles [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2+ hours
- 1 mango (medium-sized), cut into cubes
- 1 orange (medium-sized), peeled
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- Handful of cherries, pitted and halved
How to Prepare Mango Cherry Popsicles [Vegan]
- Rinse and drain soaked cashews and throw them into the blender along with the rest of ingredients except cherries. Blend until smooth
- Add cherries to the popsicle molds and fill with the mango puree
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until solid
- Run under warm water until popsicles slide out of the mold and enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.