This toast is more of a savory, cheesy combination. Just top the sweet potato toasts with avocado, fresh radish slices, drizzled olive oil, and red pepper flakes. Finish it off with vegan parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast over top. Eat this as a snack or serve these elegant little toasts as an appetizer at your next gathering!
Low-Carb Avocado Sweet Potato Toasts [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- Radish sliced thin
- Red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
- Hemp seeds (optional)
- Vegan parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Slice your sweet potatoes with the mandolin slicer to be about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place a wire baking rack on top of a large baking sheet and then place each slice on the wire rack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they start to get soft but not too soft (because then it'll be harder to toast them).
- Toast each slice, then top with toppings. Store the extra slices in a glass container in the fridge after they have cooled completely.