This lemon gnocchi is super simple and tasty! Soft, pillowy gnocchi are topped with asparagus, fennel, walnuts, nutritional yeast, and lemon sauce. It's refreshing, yet so cozy. The flavors are wonderful and the different textures compliment each other so well. You have to try this lemon gnocchi––you are going to love it!
Lemon Gnocchi [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Lemon Gnocchi [Vegan]
- 17 1/2 ounces gnocchi
- 7 ounces asparagus
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons fennel, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
How to Prepare Lemon Gnocchi [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 356 °F.
- Cut the asparagus in 3 and cut the stems stiffly. Put them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add garlic, onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for about 45 minutes (halfway through aluminum foil cover).
- In a bowl combine 2 tablespoons olive oil with lemon juice.
- Cook gnocchi.
- When ready put them in a pan, pour the lemon mixture.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast, fennel, lemon zest and walnuts. Stir to combine.
- Top with roasted asparagus. Serve right away. Enjoy.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.