If your summer harvest is exploding with zucchinis, these Lemon Garlic Zoodles are going to be your favorite go-to recipe. The lemon and garlic really make the flavor pop. This super healthy zucchini noodle recipe is Whole30, Paleo, and Vegan.
Lemon Garlic Zoodles [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 Zucchini best from the garden!
- 2 Lemons (Juice + Zest)
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced or 4 tablespoon minced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic + Herb Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Parsley best from the garden!
- Pinch Salt + Pepper to taste
- 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil Optional
Cut the ends of the zucchinis and spiralize.
Add oil to a skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add lemon juice, zest and garlic + herb seasoning. + Lemon EO (optional)
Add zucchini noodles and mix.
Stir occasionally with tongs and cook for about 5 minutes, until zoodles are soft.
Once heated, top with parsley and salt and pepper to taste.