This simple recipe can be made in only three steps! Spiralized kohlrabi will become your new favorite pasta alternative. The creamy cashew and sun-dried tomato sauce is reminiscent of an indulgent alfredo.
Kohlrabi Pasta With Cashew and Sun-Dried Tomato Cream [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 kohlrabi, peeled
- 1/2 cup of cashews, soaked for 2-3 hours and then rinsed
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2-3 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked with the cashews
- A splash of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- Bean sprouts
- Turn the kohlrabi into noodles with the spiral cutter.
- Finely process all other ingredients except the sprouts and spread over the pasta.
- Garnish with the sprouts.