Nothing nasty here, just a bit nutty. The pecan milk base is mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg. If you're looking for a creamy, thick egg nog look-alike try using coconut milk. Dates are blended in for sweetness and rum is added to make it a REAL drink.
Spiced Rum Egg Nog [Vegan]
4 - 5
Ingredients You Need for Spiced Rum Egg Nog [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 2-3 cups water
- 4-5 shots of rum (1 shot is about 44 ml)
- 1 can coconut milk (optional but recommended)
How to Prepare Spiced Rum Egg Nog [Vegan]
- Blend everything together in your high-speed blender.
- Add the rum one shot at time to make sure you don't make it too strong and render all your guests unconscious by the end of the evening.
- If you don't use the coconut milk, just make up for it by adding 1/4 cup more of pecans and 1 cup more of water. But the coconut milk makes it really creamy and delicious... just saying. Change it as you desire... then CHUG!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.