Need a snack to accompany your game day festivities that won't weigh you or your guests down? Try this yummy, cheesy warm spinach and artichoke dip! Made with wholesome ingredients, this recipe comes together in a snap.
Hot and Bubbly Spinach and Artichoke Dip [Vegan]
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 1/2-3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry (ground) mustard
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup of raw cashews (unsoaked)
- 2 cups of frozen artichoke hearts (1 9-ounce box), partially thawed
- 2 heaping cups of spinach
- A few generous dashes of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Add the milk, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, dry mustard, pepper, onion powder, cayenne, and cashews to a blender.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Add artichokes and spinach to the blender and used a spoon to mix through (so they are not sitting at the top)
- Pulse or very briefly blend until just combined. Keep the texture chunky. You may want to keep a few chopped artichokes on the side to mix in after blending.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-proof baking dish, and bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Enjoy with gluten free chips, crackers, bread, or fresh vegetables.