These Ginger Raisin Vegan biscuits are so easy to make, with just five ingredients needed! They are high protein, full of healthy fats, vegan, gluten free, no refined sugar and paleo! They are perfect for cosy nights in or for when you are entertaining guests. They are even healthy enough for breakfast or as a dessert.
Healthy Ginger Raisin Biscuits [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
Ingredients You Need for Healthy Ginger Raisin Biscuits [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- 2 and 1/2 cups of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of ginger powder – or more or less depending on your taste
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
How to Prepare Healthy Ginger Raisin Biscuits [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo]
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Combine the ground almonds, ground ginger, sea salt, cinnamon and baking soda thoroughly in a food processor.
- Mix in the maple syrup until well combined.
- Finally, fold in the raisins.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form a ball in your hands. Then press down to create a biscuit shape.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture leaving enough space between each them.
- Bake at 355°F for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely and as they will firm up more.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 177 | Carbs: 15g | Fat: 12g | Protein: 5g | Sodium: 2mg | Sugar: 10gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.