This has brown omelet is going to change the way you think about breakfast. The crispy shredded potatoes are perfectly spiced with garlic and onion powder and then stuffed with tender mushrooms and wilted spinach. Sounds amazing, but there's more – this omelet is incredibly affordable and takes almost no time to throw together.
Hash Brown Omelet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Hash Brown Omelet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 pound frozen (or fresh) shredded potatoes
- Onion powder, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- A handful of mushrooms, sliced
- A handful of fresh or frozen spinach
How to Prepare Hash Brown Omelet [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cook the shredded potatoes on a grill pan until they're crispy. This should take about 15 minutes on high heat. If you see a lot of steam you’ll know they're not crispy yet.
- Once the hash browns are done set them on a plate.
- Add the mushrooms and spinach to the grill. Sprinkle them with spices. Cook them 4-5 minutes.
- Add vegetables to one side of the hash browns and fold the other side over them. Serve this with your favorite dipping sauce.
Inspired by Potato Strong.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 442 | Total Carbs: 92 g | Total Fat: 0 g | Total Protein: 13 g | Total Sodium: 30 g | Total Sugar: 0 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.