This is one of the most popular "sweets" at Blossom Du Jour and Blossom Bakery in New York City. It's actually a great option for breakfast, a snack or dessert. We love recipes like this. They taste great, but are also great for you!
Harvest Cookies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Harvest Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp potato starch
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot
- 8 Tbsp water
- 2 1/2 cup oats
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
How to Prepare Harvest Cookies [Vegan]
- In a mixing bowl cream together your vegan butter, brown sugar, vanilla and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the potato starch, arrowroot and water until a light foam begins to form.
- Add your foam mixture to your creamed butter and mix until it becomes smooth and glossy.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add the oats to the dough and gently fold in.
- Lastly add the flour mix, the cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Mix until the dough just comes together.
- Put dough on cookie sheep in heaping tablespoons.
- Bake at 325 for 14 minutes rotating the pan 180 degrees half way through.
Total Calories: 8128 | Total Carbs: 951 g | Total Fat: 433 g | Total Protein: 226 g | Total Sodium: 3255 g | Total Sugar: 505 g (Per Serving) Calories: 339 | Carbs: 40 g | Fat: 18 g | Protein: 9 g | Sodium: 136 g | Sugar: 21 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.