This guacamole with sprouts dish can be layered on toast or just eaten by itself - yum!!
Guacamole With Sprouts [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Guacamole With Sprouts [Vegan]
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 shallot
- 1/2 lime
- to taste - fresh chopped chill
- to taste broccoli sprouts
- 1 teaspoon whole sea salt
- slices of homemade bread
How to Prepare Guacamole With Sprouts [Vegan]
- Finely chop the shallot and the fresh chilli. Wash the lime, grate the peel and squeeze the juice in half. Peel the avocado and remove the internal core. In a bowl, crush the pulp with a fork and mix it with the shallot, chilli pepper and grated lime peel.
- Add the lime juice a little at a time until the desired degree of acidity is reached. Toast the slices of bread, spread the guacamole sauce on it and complete with the broccoli sprouts in any quantity to taste. They have a pungent taste, so adjust to your taste.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.