These baby potatoes make a great side to any dish!
Grilled Baby Potatoes [Vegan]
- 1 pound of baby potatoes
- 1 teaspoon beriberi seasoning spice
- 1 teaspoon lemon and pepper seasoning spice
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegan unsalted butter
- 2 pimento peppers or 1 Thai chili pepper
- 1 small sweet Vandalia onion sliced
- Wash and dry your potatoes. Cut the potatoes into 2 inch think cubes. Try to get them to similar sizes so they cook evenly.
- Place the potatoes on a large sheet of tin foil. Add to the potatoes the rest of the ingredients.
- Wrap the tin foil tight around the potatoes. Place this on your Grill with medium heat for 30 minutes.
- If you are using baby potatoes then it will be done in 30 minutes. If using large potatoes it may take longer. You can do this in the oven as well.
- Fingerling Potato