Here is a very simple oatmeal grilled with dates, almond butter, chai spiced granola and of course my favorite milk! This breakfast was so incredible good! Just like it sometimes happens when you improvise and have fun in the kitchen. So, therefore, I thought I would share this amazing recipe!
Golden Milk Porridge With Citrus Yogurt [Vegan]
For the Oatmeal:
- 3.4-ounces of water
- 6.8-ounces oatmeal
- Pinch of salt
- Vegan coconut yogurt
For the Gold Milk:
- 1 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 vanilla powder
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch carnation
- 6.8-ounces optional plant-based milk
- Toppings: granola, almond butter, dates, puffed quinoa
- Mix water, oatmeal and salt in a saucepan
- Let boil. Lower the heat and allow to boil for a few minutes until the grease has become thick. Stir every now and then. The porridge is ready within 5 minutes but you decide how easy you want it, so take it from the heat earlier if you prefer it a little looser.
- Take any yogurt and flavor with lemon by tearing a little lemon peel and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and mix in the milk dumplings. Foam the milk with whipping if you want.
- Then top the pots with optional toppings or the same as I chose. Can highly recommend the frozen dates that get hot and candy-like!