This garlic butter is like liquid gold, or melted garlic gold that is flavored with garlic & herbs and seasoned with salt & pepper. These aromatic herbs and mild spices infuse into the softened garlic for a wonderfully fragrant and delicious pot of gold. It’s so delicious you will want to put it on everything. Slather it, dip it, and drizzle it on bread, pasta, rice, veggies–any excuse to drench everything in garlic butter, right? It’s so delicious yet incredibly simple to make in a matter of minutes with just a few main ingredients plus herbs & spices.
Golden Garlic Butter [Vegan]
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Start by melting the butter in a pan along with minced garlic and melt over low heat until butter is creamy and garlic is translucent, about three minutes. Take pan off of heat and add herbs, salt, pepper, and additional oil. Let it absorb the flavors and enjoy!
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile