This gluten free bread is packed full of so many types of seed and thus so so much protein! Use it in your favorite sandwiches, eat it with some butter in the morning or just snack on it plain!
Gluten-Free Bread With Pumpkin Seeds [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2/3 cup buckwheat groats
- 4 tablespoons pysllium seeds husk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tablespoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together flax, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, buckwheat, pysllium, chia seeds, oats, salt and pumpkin spice. Stir well.
- In a small bowl add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl. Mix well and then use your hands so the dough gets thick.
- Add mixture to baking sheet and allow to sit on counter for at least 2 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove very carefully using the parchment paper and place on the counter, with another piece of parchment paper, gently using your hand flip the loaf over (on to parchment paper) and bake on a baking sheet for 30 more minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.