This Gingerbread Hazelnut Granola is simply amazing! Packed full of festive flavors, vegan & gluten-free! Aromatic and delicious, you'l love this for breakfast or a snack.
Gingerbread Hazelnut Granola [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 5 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup almond flakes
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons vanilla flavored sugar
- 1 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons gingerbread spice mix
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 320°F.
- In a large bowl, place rolled oats, roast hazelnuts, almond flakes and coconut flakes.
- In a small bowl prepare the dressing: olive oil, sunflower oil, maple syrup, vanilla flavored sugar, coconut sugar, cinnamon, gingerbread spice mix and a pinch of salt. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the rolled oats mix and mix in well until thoroughly combined.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper and spread over the granola evenly, in a thin layer. Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes, mixing occasionally for an even toast. Once crispy and golden brown, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Store in an air-tight container for a couple of weeks.
- Serve on yogurt with some maple syrup and berries.
Add more hazelnuts if you enjoy them.